Today's learners expect modern learning environments that leverage current technology. As teaching increasingly moves online, learning developers need to take advantage of cutting-edge technology such as VR, interactive apps and simulations to create effective modern learning experiences.
Hosted by the University of Birmingham to mark the launch of their Online PGCert Design for Learning Environments, this webinar explores the use of technology in teaching, VR, simulations and mobile and web apps and how instructional designers can use this technology to enhance learning platforms.
The invited panel includes senior leaders from the University of Birmingham and digital education industry experts:
- Chair - Ian Myatt – Director of Insight, Channels and Educational Enterprise, University of Birmingham
- Mark Schneider – Instructor – Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
- Dr. Jonathan Watkins – Team Leader – EPS, University of Birmingham
- Professor Nicola Wilkin – Director of Education - EPS, University of Birmingham
- Louise Krmpotic – Vice President – Enterprise Services, DigitalEd
Learn more about the University of Birmingham's programme below.
Online PGCert Design for Learning Environments