By using our Services, you agreed that you will not do or attempt to do, or permit any user or third party to do, any of the following:
- access or use the Service to provide services for or on behalf of any third party, or to commercially exploit the Service in any way;
- access or use the Service to build a competitive product or service or otherwise modify the Service, or to copy or modify any or all of the Service
- use any security testing tools in order to probe, scan or attempt to penetrate or ascertain the security of the Service, or to otherwise engage in denial of service attacks;
- impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service or infrastructure used to operate and to make the Service available;
- access or use the Service for purposes of monitoring the Service availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking, comparison or competitive purpose;
- modify, reverse engineer, adapt, translate, decompile or otherwise derive the source code for the Service;
- use any software in connection with the Service that may require the Service or portion of the Service, or other intellectual property of Customer or its third party suppliers or licensors to be disclosed or distributed in source code form, made available free of charge to recipients, or modifiable without restriction by recipients;
- remove, modify or obscure any proprietary notices, labels or marks in or on any or all of the Service;
- sell, assign, sublicense, rent, lease, loan, provide, copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transfer all or any portion of the Service; or
- access or use the Service in a manner inconsistent with the Documentation for the Service or the Master Services Agreement, or in a manner that is contrary to applicable law, rule or regulation, including, without limitation, any privacy laws, or in a manner that is threatening, harmful, obscene, vulgar, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, harassing, abusive or sexually explicit.
DigitalEd (“DigitalEd”, “We” or “us”) is concerned about protecting the personal information (personal information is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual) it gathers about the users, visitors and customers (collectively, “Users”, and individually a “User”) of our websites, including without limitation, www.digitaled.com (the “Web Site”), our online store (the “Web Store”), other DigitalEd web pages, software, services and products (collectively, referred to as the “Services”).
We believe that individuals have the right to be informed about the information being collected about them and about its intended use. Individuals also have the right to review information being retained and the means to update and correct it.
To help you better understand how your personal information is protected at DigitalEd, we are providing you with the following statement (the “Privacy Statement”) describing our practices and policies with respect to the privacy of User information. In the event you terminate your relationship with us, or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice.
The DigitalEd Website:
DigitalEd operates multiple commercial subscription-based email lists that interested parties can opt-in or opt-out of at any time from the email management area of the DigitalEd website.
From time to time, DigitalEd may create new subscription-based commercial email lists and may pre-populate these lists with existing DigitalEd email list subscribers, based on subscriber profiles. If you are not already a DigitalEd email subscriber, you will not be added to any newly created DigitalEd email lists.
If you are a DigitalEd customer, and/or you have communicated with DigitalEd within the past 2 years, you may periodically receive emails from DigitalEd staff or from a DigitalEd email account ending with @digitaled.com, including emails such as new product updates, security updates, technical updates, customer service updates, and other commercial email communications considered relevant to you, based on your customer or contact profile.
If you would prefer never to receive commercial emails from DigitalEd, you have the option to remove yourself from all present and future email lists by globally unsubscribing here, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may still subscribe to any DigitalEd email list after globally unsubscribing, and by doing so, you will be removed from the global unsubscribe list and put on the list(s) that you subscribe to.
After each email subscription update, emails verifying opt-in and opt-out requests are automatically sent to the recipient.
630 Weber Street North, Suite 100, Waterloo, Ontario Canada N2V 2N2
Phone: 519 746-5207 Toll Free (Canada & USA): 1 888-355-4511
International: +800 774 72373