Listen to a panel of higher education experts and educators and learn how successful online learning programs are humanizing their approach with course design and instruction emphasizing people as much as technology. Explore how online learning experiences that are designed to be human-centred can benefit learners and maximize student success.
In this webinar, hosted by EdSurge you’ll learn about:
- Bringing empathy into online learning
- The impact of both human-centred courseware design and teacher training on learning outcomes
- How online course instructors can utilize data and adaptive course design to meet individual student needs
- The role of AI in the future of online learning
- Implications of a human-centred approach for STEM and related fields