Grading paper-based assessments can be a hassle for instructors. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to simplify and streamline your grading process? A way to save time and money? A way to provide clear and consistent feedback to your students? A way to access and analyze your grading data quickly?
This is where Möbius Grading comes in. Möbius Grading is a collaborative grading tool that modernizes how you grade paper-based assessments.
Here are ten reasons why you should switch to Möbius Grading for paper-based assessments:
- Say hello to saving money. Spend less money on graders and eliminate the need for specialty scanners and papers.
- Say hello to mobility. You don’t have to carry heavy stacks of paper from your office to your home and back. You can access and grade your students’ submissions from anywhere, using any device with an internet connection.
- Say no to shuffled test papers. You don’t have to worry about losing or mixing up your students’ papers. Each submission has a unique QR code matching the student’s account and all the pages in an exam booklet.
- Say hello to digital, collision-free collaborative grading. Möbius Grading enables you to collaborate with other instructors and teaching assistants, with the ability to grade the same question simultaneously, track marking progress in real-time, and ensure consistency and fairness in grading.
- Say farewell to manual calculations. You don’t have to add up the scores or apply penalties for late submissions. Möbius Grading does that for you automatically, based on the settings you choose.
- Say hello to saving time. You don’t have to manually enter the grades into your Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) or Learning Management System (LMS).
- Say hello to productive grade appeals. Make grade appeals more effective, fair, and less stressful. With consistent annotation and comment libraries applied to the entire class and digital annotations, students can easily see how they performed and why they got the points they did. This helps them better understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Say farewell to grading blindness. You don’t have to guess how your students are doing or how your assessment questions are performing. Möbius Grading provides detailed data analytics that helps monitor student performance, identify gaps in learning, and improve assessment quality.
- Say goodbye to storage issues. You don’t have to keep physical copies of your students’ papers for future reference. Möbius Grading stores them digitally and securely in the cloud, allowing you to download them as PDF files if needed.
- Say goodbye to paper cuts. You don’t have to handle physical papers anymore. You can scan them using a regular scanner or ask your students to upload them as PDF or image files.
As you can see, Möbius Grading can make your life easier by simplifying and streamlining your grading process.
To learn more about Möbius Grading and how it can transform your grading experience, watch our Möbius Grading webinar on demand.